"Bahia", literally the wonderful, brilliant: this name is likely a reference to the favorite wife of Ahmed ben Moussa said Ba Hmad (1841-1900), Grand Vizier and sponsor of the Palace. The plans were designed by the architect marrakchi If Mohoammed El Mekki El Mesfioui like a maze, only reflect the whims of a powerful man. The best Moroccan and Andalucian craftsmen worked at the palace for six years in the late nineteenth century. The tiles are imported from Tetouan, marbles Meknes, while the cedar wood used for painted and illuminated ceilings, comes from the forests of the Altas.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday, and Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 to 11:45 and 14:30 to 17.45.
Friday from 8:30 to 11:30 and from 15h to 17.45.
- Location: 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, near the Place des Ferblantiers
- Tel. : +212 5 24 38 91 79
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices: Adults 10 dhs, children under 12 3dhs.