In the area of activities to do with lovers, the possibilities abound. There are so many of them that it would be surprising if you did not find any that you liked too.
- Heritage visits: From the Majorelle garden to the monuments of the Medina, there are plenty of opportunities for visits. Start at the Majorelle garden then take a horse-drawn carriage to go to the Medina.
- Shopping: The Souks are one of the main shopping attractions in the city. In the middle of stalls offering standardized products. And don't miss shopping at the malls and visiting the Sidi Ghanem district.
- Well-being break: Marrakech should not be far from being the world capital of Spas. There are some on every street corner with an offer which unfortunately differs greatly. Bet on safe values and favor renowned establishments such as the Bains de Marrakech or the Spa de la Mamounia. Some of these spas offer duo massages.
- Camel trek: The palm grove or the Agafay desert constitute an ideal setting for a camel trek at dusk. Romanticism guaranteed.
- Excursions: A day in a 4 × 4, Quad or Buggy punctuated by a romantic lunch by the lake or in the countryside is a good alternative if your dear and tender appreciates the wild landscapes.
- Balloon flight: Carried out in the early morning, balloon flights allow you to discover the surroundings of Marrakech in a different way. Choose the Champagne option to enjoy a Champagne breakfast outdoors.
- The extravagances: Picnic in the high mountains with drop in helicopter, romantic lunch in the middle of the Sahara desert with trip by private plane, stopover flight to a relay castles in the Palmeraie of Skoure, many extravagances are possible from Marrakech for people are willing to put the price down.
Promising sunny days spent strolling in the historic Menara gardens and evenings strolling the souks sheltering colorful stalls adorned by the tunes of the musicians, Marrakech is a perfect destination for a honeymoon, both romantic and fascinating.
If you like the colorful and magical spirit of "Arabian Nights", Marrakech is the ideal destination to make your honeymoon. There are newlyweds who dream of a different honeymoon, focused on a cultural discovery.